Here's a super fun holiday craft tradition that you can start any time: memory ornaments.
The new ScanNCut SDX85M is a great machine. Here are five features I appreciate:
- It has the AutoBlade – a total game changer when it comes to cutting. No guessing at settings! Just press cut and start, and the machine does the rest!
- It has a 600 dpi built-in scanner to make creating custom cut files a breeze!
- It comes wireless ready! Just connect your machine to your home wireless internet and it can “talk” to your computer (Mac and PC) or tablet. How awesome is that?
- It comes loaded with built-in designs that you can use right away and without an internet connection. This machine is so flexible. Use it with internet or without. Use it with a computer or without. Your craft, your choice!
- It has built-in storage so you never lose your tools and blades. Just open the “garage doors” on the front platen of the machine and store all of your goodies. (Or put candy in there. A good choice either way!)
I debated for a long time between the Charcoal and Maui, but in the end, the Maui won out! Which color will you choose?!
P.S. I am a paid spokesperson for the Brother ScanNCut. It is a machine that I love and use. All projects and opinions are my own.