The 100 Day Project begins on Sunday (January 31). Are you planning to join in? Have you picked your topic yet?
Here are some ideas of subjects that might be fun to tackle for 100 days:
- Choose a wide enough subject to give yourself creative space.
- Choose a narrow enough subject to give yourself focus.
- Choose something you either love or want to improve at. It's best if it can be both!
- Choose something that will take you less than 30 minutes a day to do, photograph, and post about.
- You don't have to finish something every single day. YOU get to set the parameters of your project.
- Give yourself grace. 100 days is a goal, not a requirement.
- Create a "kit" for your project. You don't want to have to start from scratch every single day.
I have settled -- and I use the term loosely because I'm fully capable of changing my mind at the last minute -- on 100 Days of Botanical Art. If you'd like to read about why I've chosen 100 Days of Botanical Art, I'm sharing a bit about it in the weekly newsletter, which will hit subscriber's inboxes on Friday.
Thanks for stopping by!