Here are a few of the nice things that students have said about "A Year of Gelatin Printing: Simple Acrylic Paint Monoprints."
- “It’s incredible to me how little I knew about using my gel plate. I’m grateful for all the simple, yet important tips and directions.” – Corinne
- “Julie, I’ve really been enjoying this class. I know how to monoprint better than I previously did, and I’m happier with the results!” – Deborah
- “I am giddy with excitement over this class. I’ve been playing successfully, and I’m loving the results of my prints. Thanks again, Julie….you never disappoint!!” – Sue
- “I now understand why I had scratchy looking lines in so many of my prints. They were driving me crazy. I…pulled a couple of new prints & there were no brayer lines. Mahalo!” – Leigh
- “Thank you for being so thorough in your explanations. Going to get together with a couple friends to have a Gelli print night.” – Sally
- “Julie – love these short and succinct videos. Really enjoying how you teach.” – Peggy
- “I had a lot of fun and finally learned how much paint to put on the plate!” – Tamara
- “I love these lessons. Short and to the point so that I don’t have to do my own work following along with you, but can watch and then put your direction into trying my own playtime. I’ve taken different types of classes from you in the past and totally enjoy your teaching style as well as your artistic style(s).” – Kathryn
- “I love your style of “one step at a time.” You have analyzed the process and created a set of lessons that are very easy to follow. Thank you. I have had my plate for two years. When I tried it out I created a huge mess, and just put it away.” – Christine
- “Wow! I’ve already experience with gelprinting, but I’m so glad to follow your class because I’ve seen already tips that I didn’t know about that can be helpful to grow.” – Joke
- “I LOVE your syllabus organization – there are many great artists out there, but YOU have mastered the format of good teaching!” – Ellen
- “I love the short segment format – it is perfect for my brain’s retention rate!!!! And the “take always” are a brilliant way to reinforce the lesson and allow the challenge of experimentation.” – Celeste
And now it's time for the next workshop in the series:
Printing with found objects is one of my favorite things to do. From legos to leaves, the monoprints you can create are always interesting and full of beautiful texture!
As you know, each month of class contains a book making component. This month, we will be creating an easy stitched book with our finished gelatin prints. You can customize the book to be any size you'd like!
Some things for you to know about class:
- Class is $45.
- All lessons are delivered via work-at-your-own-pace HD video.
- There are 16 videos in this workshop -- including two videos specifically about nature printing. That makes the price per video just $2.81.
- On the first of the month, you will get access to the gelatin printing lessons. On the fifteenth of the month, you will get access to the bookbinding lessons.
- Once you purchase this class, you have lifetime access to it. Learn anytime and on your own schedule.
- There are written "take aways" after every video. These are helpful (a) to reinforce learning and (b) to make finding the information you're looking for easy.
- You can ask questions and interact with other students in the comments section of every lesson.
- A complete supply list is available to you in the classroom right now.
- You must have taken "A Year of Gelatin Printing: Simple Acrylic Paint Monoprints" in order to take this class. Yes, you can still sign up for that class!
I hope you'll join me for a comprehensive workshop in how to create beautiful gelatin prints using found objects. Sign up HERE.
If you wish to purchase the entire "A Year of Gelatin Printing" workshop, please use THIS LINK.
To view a list of FAQ (frequently asked questions) click HERE.
Thanks for stopping by!