This year's 100 Day Project has been challenging, fun, exasperating, exhilarating, and everything in between. Take a peek at my most recent pieces of "art botanical." You'll see layered printmaking, mixed media collage, acrylic painting, and more!
Here's what I see:
- Green, green, green, green!
- Also lots of purple, pink, and orange (which makes sense with all the green).
- I tend to like/create more leaves than flowers.
- I often use a single off-center focal point.
- Outside of botanicals, I use lines and circles the most.
Have I missed anything? I'd love to know what you see!
Thanks for stopping by!