I've added something new for you ScanNCut fans: a YouTube Channel membership. I'm calling it "ScanNCut Club."
- Loyalty badges: There are six different badges, and each one highlights how long a viewer has been a member of the channel.
- Custom Emojis: These are exclusive custom emojis that can be posted in video comments or used during any of my live chats.
- Photos and status updates: There is a "community" tab on YouTube and every month I will share ScanNCut-related content that is only available to YouTube Channel Members.
- Members-only live stream: Each month there will be a live stream focused on demonstrating ScanNCut tricks and techniques and answering all of your ScanNCut questions. Live streams are recorded and the full library of streams will be available to Members as soon as they join.
- Exclusive members-only video: Each month there will be TWO exclusive member-only videos:
- A start-to-finish ScanNCut project tutorial.
- A ScanNCut trick/technique/troubleshooting video to help you understand how to use your machine as well as CanvasWorkspace. Think of them as the "missing manual videos."
- When you join you get immediate access to all prior members-only videos. (To kick things off, there are 6 videos already waiting for you!)
- SVG Cut Files: If you want the files that I use in my exclusive videos each month, you can have them! A private download is available for members.
- YouTube takes more than 30% of the monthly fee.
- It will still be 100% free to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel. The fee is only for those who JOIN the membership.
- I will still be sharing at least one FREE ScanNCut-related video on my YouTube channel every month.
- Balzer Designs Monthly Membership on my classroom site will remain unchanged.
- All pre-recorded videos will be done using the ScanNCut DX machine. I will have the ScanNCut 2 available to use for demos during the monthly live stream.
- You can read more FAQs and answers HERE.
All you need to do to sign up for ScanNCut Club is hit the "join" button on my YouTube page.
There are currently 6 exclusive videos available to members right now:
A step-by-step tutorial for the Halloween sign you see in the photo:
A step-by-step tutorial for a custom monogrammed key fob, as you can see here:
And 4 "missing manual" videos:
- Understanding Mat Stickiness.
- How to Re-Stick Your Mat.
- Drawing a Design for a Stencil You Will Cut.
- The Basics of Built-in Designs.
If you have a ScanNCut and want to learn more about it, I hope you'll join ScanNCut Club.
Thanks for stopping by!
Please note that while I am a paid ScanNCut Ambassador, ScanNCut Club is not associated with Brother in any way.