#PrintInktober 2021 is Coming! (And there's a Class)
September 22, 2021
I hope that you will join me, once again, for #PrintInktober — the annual printmaking adventure I started in 2018, based on the popular #Inktober drawing challenge.
This daily challenge is FREE and open to everyone anywhere in the world. Here are the basics:
- Create and post one print each day in October.
- Use the hashtag #printinktober when you post.
- Any stamp/block can be used – foam, silicone, rubber, hand carved, lino, whatever you want!
- Any ink can be used – screenprinting ink, marker ink, stamping ink, printing ink, etc.
- You can use the official inktober prompts, if you’d like. Or not.
- Have fun and don’t worry if you miss a day (or more). The point of the challenge is to get those stamps out of storage and into use!!
If you’d like an extra dose of creativity, I’m teaching FIVE hour-long online lessons during the month of October. Take this class and join me for:
- October 1: Printing Patterns
- October 8: Printing on Fabric (yardage as well as t-shirts and other pre-made items)
- October 15: Multi-color Prints
- October 22: Mixed Media Printing
- October 29: Ideas for Your Prints on Paper
Lessons will stream LIVE on Fridays at 8pm EST. All lessons are recorded and posted to the online classroom immediately after the livestream concludes.
Some things to know:
- You have LIFETIME access to class. Rewatch lessons whenever you want. Stop, pause, and rewind as needed.
- You can ask questions during the live lessons OR in the comments section of the recordings.
- There is a Facebook group for Balzer Designs students.
- Supply Lists for each lesson are provided.
- You do NOT have to take the class to participate in #PrintInktober. The class is a bonus.
So, grab your stamps and lets have some fun! Sign up HERE.