Jaime, from The Crafter's Workshop, wasn't sure about this stencil when I submitted the design. But I'm pretty sure it's going to be in regular rotation for me. The fact is, selfish as it may be, I really design the stencils that I want to use, so I hope you like it as much as I do! In this short tutorial video I'm showing you how to get a reverse print on the gelatin plate when using a stencil.
This is the card that I made in the video:
- TCW956: Viney Flowers 12x12: https://shrsl.com/3clb8 6x6: http://shrsl.com/3clbe
- TCW957: Quartered Blocked 12x12: http://shrsl.com/3clbg 6x6: http://shrsl.com/3clbh
- TCW958: Splash Whoosh 12x12: http://shrsl.com/3clbj 6x6: http://shrsl.com/3clbm
- TCW959: Rainbow Branch Circle 12x12: http://shrsl.com/3clbq 6x6: http://shrsl.com/3clbu
- TCW960: Cosmic Music 12x12: http://shrsl.com/3clbw 6x6: http://shrsl.com/3clc2
- TCW961: Basketweave 12x12: http://shrsl.com/3clc5 6x6: http://shrsl.com/3clc9
Thanks for stopping by!