This is the last of the six stencils from this release, but the first stencil I designed for the release. I love how this stencil design is both rigid and free at the same time. It makes for very dynamic images. In this short video I'm sharing how I like to use a stencil brush and acrylic paint with stencils, along with how to make a simple card with your stenciled paper.
This is the card that I made in the video:
Stencil links if you wish to buy any of them:
- TCW956: Viney Flowers 12x12: https://shrsl.com/3clb8 6x6: http://shrsl.com/3clbe
- TCW957: Quartered Blocked 12x12: http://shrsl.com/3clbg 6x6: http://shrsl.com/3clbh
- TCW958: Splash Whoosh 12x12: http://shrsl.com/3clbj 6x6: http://shrsl.com/3clbm
- TCW959: Rainbow Branch Circle 12x12: http://shrsl.com/3clbq 6x6: http://shrsl.com/3clbu
- TCW960: Cosmic Music 12x12: http://shrsl.com/3clbw 6x6: http://shrsl.com/3clc2
- TCW961: Basketweave 12x12: http://shrsl.com/3clc5 6x6: http://shrsl.com/3clc9
Thanks for stopping by!