The Artful Holiday Class begins on Monday and I'm so excited to share all of the super cool projects with you, like this mixed media book made from recycled materials and featuring a no sew binding:
The Artful Holiday class is packed with projects and each project encompasses lots of different techniques that you can use and repurpose. I've brought back some teachers that were student favorites before, like Susana McDonnell from the Carve December class. Watch this short interview and chat with Susana:
And I'm introducing you to some new and exciting teachers -- some of whom are teaching for the first time, like Robyn Wells. You can watch this short interview and chat with Robyn:
Some projects are simple, but effective -- like this wrapping paper lesson from Mary Beth Shaw of Stencil Girl...
I think you're going to love all of the varied content in this class. There are 31 unique projects taught by 19 fantastic artists. Read more about class and sign up HERE. And don't forget:
- You have lifetime access to all content. Watch anytime.
- A new project tutorial will be released every day in August 2022. If you sign up after the start date of class, you will get immediate access to any lessons that have already been released.
- Lessons are delivered via video, with several teachers also offering supporting PDF instructions and information.
- Each lesson is like a blog post, with a comments section at the end where you can leave questions and comments for the instructor.
- There is a general Facebook Group for Balzer Designs Students where you can share your work, if you wish. You can also share on social media with the hashtag #artfulholidayclass.
- This workshop is an easy way to learn from a wide range of teachers and try out some techniques or areas of art-making that may be new to you.
- Although this class is project based, I believe you will find yourself returning to all of the wonderful art making techniques over and over again, no matter what you make.
- Videos range from 7-30 minutes long, depending on the complexity of the project.
- You can watch and rewatch the videos, speed them up, and slow them down.
- There are more than thirty step-by-step project tutorials. Hours of art instruction that is sure to inspire you!
- You get true mixed media content — printmaking, collage, jewelry-making, paper arts, book arts, sewing, assemblage, and more!
I look forward to seeing you in class!