In case you missed the Design Boot Camp Taster session and you're curious about what it's all about, here's the replay:
In this "taster" video, I am sharing how an understanding of VALUE can help you bring your artwork together and understand HOW to make changes to your artwork that make an IMPACT. If you have trouble making decisions, you will be very interested in how VALUE can help you!
Things to know about Design Boot Camp:
- Boot Camp runs February 7, 2023 - March 7, 2023. We will meet twice a week (Tuesdays and Fridays 7pm-9pm EST) over Zoom.
- There is an online classroom for sharing photos, links, questions, and chatting. You can get a peek at the new online classroom in the video above.
- This is a serious five-week art workshop that will challenge, inspire, encourage, and educate you!
- Who is Design Boot Camp for?
- Do you have trouble articulating what it is that's wrong or "off" with a piece you don't like?
- Do you struggle with decision making while you're making art?
- Do you have trouble figuring out if a piece of artwork is done?
- Are you searching for the words and the language to be able to discuss art?
- Do you make a lot of things that simply don't feel "finished?"
- If you answered, "yes" to any of those questions, then Design Boot Camp might be for you.
- During class, I will teach you about each of the Elements & Principles of Design. Through a series of art exercises, we will explore each element and principle and then learn how to combine them together to create compositions that sing.
- You will learn a lot about yourself over the five-weeks.
- You have to put in the work to get the results.
- Class space is extremely limited to ensure that each student gets plenty of personal attention.
Here's a peek at some feedback from students who participated in Design Boot Camp in 2022:
If you're not ready to participate in Design Boot Camp, consider a Super Learner Membership. We meet once a month to discuss each other's art and help each other get stronger and better at making art. We are about to start a 100 Day Project in late February, so join us to stay accountable and make some awesome arty friends!
Thanks for stopping by!